- One must have been a member of the Society for at least six months on regular monthly contributions.
- Member should undertake to pledge future salary / earnings from any employer before such a loan is granted by the society.
- The applicant where under formal employment, should attach a latest pay slip.
- Amount applied should be covered in full by guarantors.
- All application forms must be signed by employers before being submitted to Sacco Office for processing.
- All applicants must attach a photocopy of National Identity Card (ID).
Deposits will be refunded after giving 60 days notice.